- A non-refundabledeposit as specified on the front page is required to secure the booking.
- Full payment of the remaining balance is required 2 weeks before the wedding date.
- All cancellations must be in writing (email).
- Should, for whatever reason, you have to cancel the booking, the following charges will be applicable:
- If the cancellation is made over four weeks before your wedding day, the balance will not be chargeable, and the non-refundable deposit retained.
- If the cancellation is made within four weeks before your wedding day, the balance will be chargeable, and the non-refundable deposit retained.
3. Change in Time, Date or Event
- Any Change in the time, date(s) or to the planned event that may impact on the booking should be communicated to Willidea as soon as possible.
- Willideashall make reasonable efforts to accommodate the change to the client. However, if the new time or date conflicts with Willidea’s existing commitments and schedule, Willidea reserves the right to terminate the Agreement. In the event of such termination, the Client will forfeit any previous non-refundable deposits.
4. Photographing and Filming
- It is your responsibility to obtain any permission, license and pay any fees to any venue/location or entertainers/musicians performing, where photographing and filming will take place (if applicable).
- Unless you advise us otherwise, we will assume all persons attending the wedding have consented to being photographed and filmed.
- All photographing and filming styles are at the discretion of Willidea.
- We use our professional expertise and discretion to ensure that significant parts of the day are recorded, and we aim to photograph and film as much as possible during the day. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to record every aspect of the day due to the ‘live-event’ nature of the day.
- We will work with health and safety issues in mind and reserve the right not to photograph and film in dangerous or unsafe situations.
5. COVID-related Reschedule and Cancellation
- If you wish to or have to reschedule your wedding date because of the COVID19-related restrictions imposed by the Government, rescheduling can be arranged at no extra fee. Please check our availability before locking your new wedding date with your venue. If we are unable to accommodate your new date, we will fully refund your deposit.
- If there is any particular music or song you would like to be included in your highlight video, please let us know before your wedding day or as soon as possible after your wedding day. If no specific music is requested, we will choose music we find suitable.
- All photo and video editing decisions are at the discretion of We will do our utmost to include your suggestions and ideas, providing these are made in writing (email) and before the wedding day; however, we cannot guarantee that all of them will be included.
7. Final Products
- Please notify us in writing (email) within 14 days of receipt of the final USB of any faults or playback issues, and we will make every reasonable attempt to resolve them. Should we not hear from you within 14 days we will assume you are happy with the USB.
- Upon receipt of the USB, you accept all responsibility for archiving and protecting the photos and videos. Willidea does not permanently archive photo and video files. Willidea is not responsible for the lifespan of the USB provided or for any future changes in digital technology or media readers that might result in an inability to read the USB provided. It is your responsibility to make sure that the photos and videos are copied to new media as required.
8. Raw Video Footage
- Raw video footage is an optional extra. Raw video footage is rough and un-edited footage and could be shaky, blurry or varying in exposure. Raw video footage will be deleted from our system after delivery of the final product and will no longer be our responsibility.
- If you request raw video footage, please inform us in writing (email) before your wedding day and bring a hard driver with adequate space after it becomes available upon our completion of the final editing.
- Copyright will be held jointly between you and Willidea.
- All original photos, retouched photos, raw video footage, highlight video and full-version video are the property of Willidea and may be used for display, promotion, advertising or any purpose thought appropriate by Willidea, unless expressly denied in writing (email) by the Client.
- The original photos, retouched photos, highlight video and full-version video are the property of the Client only for personal use and for the purposes of reproduction and distribution of photos and videos to friends and relatives.
- All care and diligence will be exercised in the performance of the above assignment and that in the unlikely event of fire, theft, transportation problems, acts of God, accident, illness, or technical problems or any other mishap beyond our control which prevent us fulfilling this contract, you will receive a full refund.
- In the unlikely event of the client’s original photos and/or video footage being lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Willidea’s control, Willidea’s liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the photography and/or videography package. The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount based on the percentage of total number of originals
- We make every effort to produce quality photos and videos and ensure all our equipment is of the highest quality and regular maintained. We employ several back-up strategies for sound and vision. However, we will not be held liable for any production problems beyond our control, e.g. bad weather, poor acoustics/lighting, interference from guests, restrictions imposed by the venue etc.
- Any liability on the part of Willidea will be limited to the amount of monies paid.
- Whilst every care is taken in the handling of your property, Willidea accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage, however caused, or any other loss by unforeseen circumstances whilst they are in your custody. Liability for such loss or damage will be limited to the replacement cost of the materials and in no circumstances will any liability attach to any claim for the value of the content.